Saturday, 30 July 2011

Made by Niki - amazing!


I hadn't even heard of Made by Niki until recently when I saw a blog article by pure chance, and now I'm in love! The designs are simply breathtaking, from the totally unique Strings collection (which yes, is made out of strings - and now stocked in Selfridges) to the Knockout collection with is the most luxurious sports-style underwear I've ever seen.

The bra above is from the Fresh Foundations range which is currently on sale, with HUGE discounts. This particular item was £65.99 and is now just £10 - I bought the navy version a couple of month's ago and have worn it so much I'm almost tempted to buy a second one so that when this one wears out from all that use I will have a replacement. It also comes in a bright, bubblegum pink (this one's going in my shopping basket right now) and a lovely silver colour. 

I love the unique detail on it - the adjustable bra-strap style fastening between the cups, the unique mix of colours... it's the kind of design that makes me wish I'd come up with it first, but I would never even have thought of it!

Stock is limited as the sale has been running for a while now though, so if you want some designer lingerie for less than you'd pay in La Senza you'd better be quick!

Click here to shop Made by Niki now.

No comments:

Post a Comment