Monday, 11 July 2011

Welcome to my blog!


I've just had a company blog set up for Esty Lingerie (my online lingerie boutique) to promote the products, but wanted to set up something more personal and 'behind the scenes' - my inspirations, design ideas, lingerie loves, general fashion finds etc....

So... first post, I thought I'd start off with a design I did this morning for the new Autumn/Winter collection. I won't be posting all of the designs here (don't want to give too much away before the collection launches!) but this is my first design idea for the collection so it might not even make it to the final cut anyway. 

"White satin corset with ruffled trim, turquioise satin band around the waist, matching turquoise ribbon lacing at back and bow-front suspenders"

Looking forward to getting this collection underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment