Sunday, 14 August 2011

Autumn/Winter 2011 bra ideas




I'm busy working on the Autumn/Winter 2011 collection with my current design intern. We came up with the final mood board (above) which is filled with luxurious deep purple velvet and black lace, with possibly some chiffon and satin in there too. Oh, and there will be a flash of turquoise throughout the collection, inspired by my first mood board idea for the A/W 2011 collection.






We're working on the collection item by item, starting with the bra. These are a handful of my initial ideas and the intern has come up with some gorgeous designs too - we're busy picking out our favourites and developing them further to make sure they're perfect! I love the tasselled trim on the bras above, inspired by the lace eye-mask on the mood board so we'll definitely be playing around with this idea a bit more. I'd love to hear what people think...

No comments:

Post a Comment