Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Else Lingerie: Pure, pure luxury

I had fun browsing Twitter yesterday for some new lingerie brands to follow so I thought I'd do it again today, and look what a beautiful brand I've just unearthed! Else Lingerie is a stunning collection of very unique and innovative designs (the Chevron range...) in luxurious, expensive-looking fabrics. Everything is just so glamorous, I wish their website was working so I could see some prices but all that's showing up right now is an image of one of their (very beautiful) designs. Take a peek at the designs below and you'll fall in love with this brand too...

Else Lingerie Signature silk & lace romper in Navy

Else Lingerie Signature soft-cup bra and culotte knickers in Aqua Mist

Else Lingerie black Zigzag longline bra, thong and suspender belt set

Else Lingerie Chevron bra & high-waisted brief in Bronze/Ivory

Else Lingerie Chevron corselette bra & high-waisted brief in Bronze/Ivory

Else Lingerie white lace bridal basque set

Else Lingerie white lace bridal underwired bra and brief set

Else Lingerie Chevron corsellete bra & high-waisted brief in Black/Ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment