Sunday, 28 August 2011

Leopard Print Lingerie at Ann Summers

Ann Summers Alyssa leopard print body, £18

Yes, its going to be another Ann Summers post! Lately I've been seeing more and more lingerie on their website that I really like which is funny because I've always considered myself a 'La Senza' girl. I was scrolling through their latest additions and couldn't help but notice the amount of leopard print (it's over at La Senza too, but I'll save that for another blog post). Leopard definitely seems to be the lingerie trend of the moment, on everything from bras and babydolls to sexy stockings. Take a look for yourself...

Ann Summers Maia leopard print balconette bra, £26 and brief, £14
Ann Summers Maia leopard print babydoll, £45

Ann Summers Bardot black leopard print bra, £18 (brief currently unavailable)
Ann Summers Gracie leopard print balconette bra, £26 and skirt brief, £14
Ann Summers animal print stockings, £10
Oh, and there's more, the Sexy Minx and Savannah sets from their previous collection which are now on sale, plus some leopard-top hold-ups for those of you who aren't that into the full-on leopard of the stockings above. I used to think leopard print was a bit tacky but in the last year or two I'm warming to it and now actually think it can look quite classy if done well - the Gracie set is a perfect example, or if you're still a bit unsure why not try the Bardot set with it's very subtle black leopard print?


No comments:

Post a Comment