Wednesday, 10 August 2011

New in at La Senza!

It's been a while since I've posted anything here, mainly because I've been busy moving house - I spent all of this morning poking through boxes and boxes of clothes trying to find where I'd packed my underwear away and finally realised it would be quicker to buy some more! Hence a quick peek at the new collections by La Senza. This is the best low-price brand for lingerie as far as I'm concerned (although Ann Summers' most recent collections have left me doubting) and the perfect place to stock up on new season underwear without breaking the bank. Here's what I'll be buying...


La Senza Pintuck Lace Soft Bra and Short, £38 for the set
Matching plunge-style bra and thong also available 

This set is so pretty! It's simple and girly and I'm loving the pintuck detail on the shorts. I also love the unique bra shape - pretty much all La Senza bras have the same, standard, underwired shape so it's nice to see them branch out into something different for a change.

La Senza Claudia Pleat Caramel Bra and Thong, £38 for the set
Matching short also available

Okay, so this one has been out for a little while now, but it's still in their New In section so it counts! I absolutely love it and have been after it since the moment I first saw it - all light, chiffon detail in a luxurious choice of colours. I love the pleated finish on the thong and shorts, gorgeous!


La Senza Bon Bon Frill Bra and Short, £34 for the set
Matching thong also available

This set is similar to a style they brought out a couple of years ago but with the lace-trimmed piping detail added. If the original is anything to go by (it must be buried in one of these boxes somewhere!) it will be comfortable and look amazing on. It's a cute, casual style but the polkadot mesh overlay and ruffled trim give it that little something extra. It's glamorous in a relaxed, understated way and if I can't find that non-piped version soon I'll definitely be replacing it on my next shopping spree!

No comments:

Post a Comment