Tuesday, 30 August 2011

New Lingerie Love: Passionista

Pop-Up black basque and brief set

I'm relatively new to Twitter (you can follow me @estylingerie) so have been browsing a bit today to find some good lingerie brands and bloggers to follow and I came across Passionista. The lingerie is gorgeous and their website is very unique - I love the various audio recordings from different films that play when you click on each item, although the website also plays music which gets a bit confusing when both are playing at the same time!


Jolie Parisienne blue lace bra & brief set
Birdy black lace bra & brief set
Charmisa black satin bra & brief set


There's nothing I love more than lace and the sheer lace cups on various Passionista lingerie designs are simply stunning! I also love the unique details that set this brand apart as a luxury rather than high-street brand, such as the cute lace detail on the shoulder on their Birdy bra!

You can buy Passionista lingerie online at the French Orcanta Lingerie e-boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment