Saturday, 13 August 2011

Rita by Myla - oh so stunning!



Right to left: Rita bra, £89, Rita knickers, £69 and Rita waspie, £79, all Myla (www.myla.com)

I'm always browsing for new lingerie and see gorgeous sets every day but only once in a while do I see something that I love as much as the new Rita collection by Myla.

Inspired by bondage but given a girly finish with some delicate, pale pink lace and satin bow accents, the collection includes a bra, two styles of knickers, a thong, a camisole and a waspie-style suspender belt. 

Design work like this is hard to find and if only I had the money I'd snap it up straight away before they start to sell out (hopefully I'll have a job soon and then I'll do just that!) and I'd advise you all to do the same - lingerie as beautiful as this isn't going to sit around on the shelf forever!

I love the colour scheme and the unusual strap detail, especially when the bondage knickers and waspie are worn together. Alternatively, you can opt for the standard lace knicker or thong if you're not so into all those straps and it will still look amazing nonetheless, especially with the unique bra design. I've seen quite a few similar bras recently with a strap outline but only a demi-cup actually there, but this is definitely one of the best. The light pink lace gives the fabric a barely-there finish, although enough 'there' to stay on the classy side of sexy!



No comments:

Post a Comment