Thursday, 1 September 2011

Agent Provocateur Pantheria: Pure Design Genius!

Agent Provocateur Pantheria bra and brief set

Unfortunately this stunning design is now out of stock over at Agent Provocateur but I just had to feature it anyway because of how stunning and unique it is. I've been busy designing the Esty Lingerie A/W 2011 range lately (which I'm going to make a start on sewing today - I'll post something later) so have been trawling the internet for some inspirational pieces and this one really caught my eye. The Agent Provocateur Pantheria bra and brief set is made from a sexy, sheer, leopard-print style lace but my favourite part is the brief - designed to look like a suspender belt and knickers, it's actually just the one garment and has no suspender clips, making it perfect for those of you who love the whole 3-piece bra, brief and suspender look but find stockings too much of a fuss to bother with. Now if only it was still available to buy... who knows, maybe Agent Provocateur will bring out something similar in their next collection?


Agent Provocateur Pantheria bra and brief set

2 comments:

  1. I just bought this gorgeous lingerie from ebay. Hope its useful.Good luck !
    zweetiebabe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just have to take a look on eBay too and see if I can find it, I love it!

    ReplyDelete