Thursday, 15 September 2011

Gorgeous new styles at La Senza

Bow lace cream & chocolate bra, £16
Bow lace crea & chocolate thong, £6

The thing I love most about La Senza (except the gorgeous underwear and affordable prices of course!) is that they always seem to have something new in when I take a peek at their website, despite the fact that I'm on there very regularly.

This week they have some absolutely gorgeous new pieces in store - far too many to blog about, so I'll give you rundown of the top 3 prettiest picks of the week. First up is this gorgeous Bow Lace bra set - I love lace and I love bows, so anything with bow-emblem lace is a must-have in my book! The set is very delicate and feminine, in cream floral lace with a chocolate-brown trim and rose-bud bow centre. Plus it's one of their cheaper styles at just £16 for the bra (which is available up to a 40GG by the way), £6 for the thong and £6 for the short-style knickers.


Flirty Spot pink & black polkadot bra, £20
Flirty Spot pink & black polkadot short, £10

Next up on my wish-list (still searching for a job - hopefully soon this will be my actually-own-list) is this reaaly cute, reaaly girly spotted set, Flirty Spot. Big, bold dots are one of the key trends for A/W 2011 (think Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Diane Von Furstenberg, Stella McCartney...) and it doesn't have to stop at just your outerwear! Not only is this set perfectly on-trend for the fashion-loving lingerista, it's also made unique by the unusual ruffled arcs on the shorts. I love the delicate chiffon ruffle under the bust on the bra and the cute, polkadotted bow details. There's also a thong available for £8 if boyshorts aren't your thing.

Stella black & cream bra, £26
Stella black & cream thong, £10
That brings me to my final pick from La Senza's newest designs - Stella is a luxurious, classic style for the woman who wants some sophistication and grown-up glamour in her lingerie drawer. It's more expensive than the other two styles, but in general terms it's still relatively cheap compared to some of the other brands out there. The bra is made from delicate black chiffon with cream satin panels and wide straps that are both nice to look at and provide a lot of support. The matching short comes with detachable suspenders or you can opt for the small but classy thong with double side straps.



No comments:

Post a Comment