Monday, 19 September 2011

H&M Lingerie Top Picks

H&M isn't normally a place I'd go to for underwear, mainly because they don't do my size but also because I think of their range as normally quite boring. So I was pleansantly surprised when I took a look at their website today and saw some actually quite gorgeous pieces for sale. This lace-trim bra (below) is beautiful - it has sculpted, gel-padded cups (great for smaller busts!) and a delicate, eyelash lace trim. It's also available in hot pink (not so nice - in my opinion anyway) and white with black lace (gorgeous!). The matching short-style knickers look very luxurious with their sheer, lace yolk and satin bow to finish. Plus, and this is what I love most about H&M, it's all so cheap. The style is very similar to something you could get at my beloved La Senza, but half the price!

H&M Black Lace Trim Gel Bra, £12.99
H&M Black Lace Trim Shorts, £6.99

Top of my wish-list though is this gorgeous, Missoni-inspired zig zag bra. Available in brown (my favourite) or black and red, it's soft-cup style means that I can actually wear it although if you prefer something a bit more supportive there's also an underwired, padded version for a tiny £9.99. Team it with the matching thong or boyshorts.

H&M Zig Zag Soft Cup Bra, £7.99

H&M Zig Zag Shorts, £6.99

There is more but my internet is playing up so I'd better post this before it cuts out completely! If you want to take a look for yourself head over to the H&M Lingerie & Nightwear page.

No comments:

Post a Comment