Tuesday, 8 November 2011

New DD+ luxury bras, bustiers and shapewear at La Senza

I recently won a £50 La Senza gift voucher which just arrived half an hour ago so of course I was straight onto the La Senza website to see what my favourite high-street lingerie retailer had to offer. I had a quick peek when I originally heard that I had won the voucher but in the past few days they've added some stunning new pieces that are all available in DD+ sizes.

La Senza Marilyn Babydoll & Brief set, £45
I think I had my heart set on this one from the second I saw it! La Senza do make gorgeous underwear, but this piece is so luxurious that I would have assumed it was from a far more expensive brand if I didn't know better. It's a pale grey bustier-style babydoll with unusual, diamond-shaped lace panels, lace trim and lace-overlay on the cups. It also includes a matching brief and suspenders that are most likely removeable (I don't think I've seen attached suspenders on anything from La Senza) if you prefer it without. 

Hint: Guys, this makes a stunning yet affordable Christmas present for your partner!

La Senza French Floozie Babydoll & Brief set, £38
A cheaper but no less gorgeous option is this aptly-named French Floozie set which is definitely inspired by the ubiquitous French maid outfit, but in a much more classy way! Made from black satin and mesh, it features an ivory ruffled lace trim at the hemline and around the cups. There's also a cute gathered lace trim at the back and matching brief included.

La Senza In Control bra £28, waist cincher £14 and brief £16
One of the sexiest pieces of shapewear I've seen, In Control by La Senza features a structured, longline bra with hook-and-eye front, a waist cincher for a tiny waist and big but pretty knickers.

La Senza Paloma Faith bra £30
La Senza Paloma Faith brief £16

Last but not least is this gorgeous Paloma Faith set in emerald green (also available in black). Not designed as shapewear but equally tummy-flattering, the super high-waisted brief with wrap-over and side-tie front are totally unique, as is the matching bra which comes with a halterneck strap (and additional adjustable bra straps). There is also a cute satin teddy in the collection that is perfect for sleeping in! Even better, La Senza are donating £3 from every Paloma Faith bra or teddy and £1 from every knicker sold to Breast Cancer Care charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment