Monday, 12 December 2011

Luxury lingerie picks from Topshop

Topshop is by far my favourite retailer on the high-street - their clothes are beautiful, there are hundreds of new products in store every week (literally) and they might be more expensive than H&M but it's still definitely affordable. A trip to Topshop is the perfect luxury treat to myself every time I have a bit of spending money! I've never bought anything from their lingerie line because they (very annoyingly) don't make anything in my size but it doesn't stop me poring over the pieces on the internet and picking out my favourites. If only they did make my size, this is what I'd buy...

Topshop black velvet & mesh body, £45
 I've become obsessed with teddies (or 'bodies') recently and this one is gorgeous. It looks like something by Marlies Dekkers with that harness cup design and the piping detail makes it lovely and slimming if you're curvy!

Topshop mint silk & black lace body, £22
If I liked the other body, I love this one! Definitely on my Christmas shopping list, this body is made from pure silk in a gorgeous mint colour and, even better, it's half the price of the black one at just £22 - you'd be hard pressed to find another silk body for that price.

Topshop Oxblood satin & lace longline bra & knickers set, £29
Another one of my favourites styles are longline bras and this one is super pretty in a deep burgundy colour with a black lace trim and built-in boning for a structured fit. 

Topshop blue lace bra and suspender brief set, £25
Surprisingly cheap, this gorgeous bra set still looks beautifully luxurious in a blue floral lace with cream ribbon slot detail. The matching brief has a cute frill at the sides and comes with detachable suspenders to complete the look.


1 comment:

  1. The mint coloured Topshop teddy is so pretty, and I can't believe it's actually silk because it's so cheap - I've seen non-silk teddies cost twice that amount! The black velvet and mesh teddy is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete