Thursday, 16 February 2012

Custom Corset: Black as Night by Esty Lingerie

Black as Night by Esty Lingerie
Here is another of the one-off pieces I have been busy sewing recently. I was asked to design a lingerie collection for an issue of UK Chocolate magazine and went a bit crazy, making far more pieces than they had models, and this is one of the designs that ended up not being used. That's great news for you lovely lingeristas though, as it means this corset is up for sale right now! It's 100% unique and I won't be making any copies so if you'd like to get your hands on it, this black satin corset in size medium (UK 8-10) can be bought here for £32.99.

I loved the corset I made for a photoshoot with fashion stylist Abigail Ayoola recently, when she asked me to come up with something black and gold (click here to see the design) so I decided to have another go at a black and gold themed design.

The corset is made from silky black satin with a hook-and-eye front fastening, sweetheart shaped neckline and gently curved hem, trimmed with satin pleats. It is simply decorated with a gold-trimmed black ribbon around the waist, super thin ribbon to lace up at the back and a couple of barely-visible black bows.

What do you think of the design? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I think these designs are really awesome and fantastic.The decoration and coloring is truly fabulous. Thanks for the lovely share.

    ReplyDelete