Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Custom Corset: The Valentine Kiss by Esty Lingerie

The Valentine Kiss by Esty Lingerie

I've been super busy lately, hence the lack of blog posts! I have a new job (just waiting for that first pay cheque for a massive lingerie splash-out...), plenty of new brands coming to my luxury lingerie e-store that I am busy getting online, my Spring/Summer 2012 collection launching soon which I am frantically trying to sew in time for a photoshoot with my beautiful sister this Saturday and somehow I have found the time to fit in a number of custom pieces for various photoshoots recently.

This is one of my favourites, a gorgeous red satin corset called The Valentine Kiss that I designed for the February cover of newly launched UK Chocolate magazine. Unfortunately they've had to delay the launch of the new issue - the issue 3 launch party is now on March 3rd in Covent Garden - so it might be a bit late for Valentine's Day, but I still think it's a gorgeous corset!

The corset is crafted from lipstick red satin and has a sexy ruffled trim that makes it a bit longer than your standard corset, a lace-up ribbon back, a lovely polkadot ribbon bow around the waist and matching ribbon halter straps, all finished off with two adorable little bows with love heart gems at the centre.

I had so much fun making it and can't wait to see the final images - I'll share them with you when they're released! This totally unique, one-off design will also go up for sale at the same time so if you love it as much as I do, subscribe to this blog to be the first to hear when it's available to buy. The corset is a size small (UK 8-10).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God! This stuff is absolutely mind blowing.I have subscribed to this blog and looking to buy it soon.

    ReplyDelete