Saturday, 31 March 2012

2012 International Lingerie Design Competition

I have something super exciting to share today - I've just launched the Esty Lingerie 2012 International Lingerie Design Competition! Open to anyone in the world aged 16 or over, the brief is to design a lingerie set that sums up 'summer' for you. You have until June 15th to enter and can submit multiple designs for consideration, so there's plenty of time to come up with your perfect summertime lingerie set!

Visit Esty Lingerie to see full details including terms and conditions of entry, plus you can check out my interview with the 2011 winner Charlotte to see the design that won last year's competition.





 Who's going to be entering?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a competition! If I could competently draw I'd definitely enter! Have a few design ideas in mind for babydoll nightwear and lovely French silk knickers. Good luck with the competition!!

    ReplyDelete