Monday, 30 April 2012

Pretty Floral Lingerie from New Look

I hadn't been on the New Look website for a while so thought I would take a look, and it appears that florals are the theme of the day over in their lingerie section - not surprising with summer on the way (not that you'd tell from the weather here right now!)

There are lots of pretty bits and pieces, but these are my favourite...

Pink Lace & Green Floral Satin Longline Bra £14.99 and High Waisted Brief £9.99
I love the colour combination here! Plus I just love longline bras - there's a standard balconette available too though and bikini briefs, so you can mix and match for your perfect set.

Lillie Light Blue & Pink Floral Longline Bra £14.99 and Brief £5.99
Another longline style, this is a bit more of subtle take on the floral trend, with barely-there pink flowers on an icy blue satin background. My favourite combination is not the one in the image actually, but the plunge bra and the high-waisted brief with a lovely lace trim!

Rose Print Tie Side Knickers £2.99
I love how cheap New Look lingerie is! Now if only there was a matching bra I would consider buying these gorgeous rose print knickers...

Find more gorgeous floral lingerie at New Look!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, yes New Look certainly is somewhere to buy cheap bras but what is the quality like? I really love the second one- but I'm not a floral pattern kinda girl. They're cute though and definitely make me think of summer!
    Check out the beautiful range of bridal underwear from top designers at 7Lingerie x

    ReplyDelete