Monday, 30 April 2012

Win Your Dream Corset: The Prize


You might remember my Win Your Dream Corset competition from a while back - unfortunately it has taken me a lot longer than I'd hoped to get the prize sewn up (there are a massive fourteen new brands coming to Esty Lingerie, so I'm excited but also rushed off my feet!) but here it is at last...

I worked with the winner to come up with the one-off design which is a lovely black satin corset with halter straps, satin ruffles around the hips and a dark red ribbon waist. Oh, and it has lovely red lacing at the back. It's off in the post to her in the morning!

More corsets at Esty Lingerie - and if you're nice, I might run a similar competition in the near future, when I have a bit more time on my hands to sew ;)

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty prize and a great idea to run competitions! Be sure to the beautiful bridal underwear and cheap bras available at 7Lingerie.

    ReplyDelete