Sunday, 10 June 2012

Black & Gold Corset

Last last year I blogged about a gorgeous black and gold corset I'd been working on, a one-off piece for a photo shoot styled by the talented Abigail Ayoola of Twynke Loves.

I was thinking about the corset recently, and decided I loved it so much I was going to do a whole black and gold collection!

So it was a lovely coincidence that the day after I went out to buy some pretty fabrics and trims, the images from the shoot were finally released. I love how the corset looks with the black and gold cardigan...

Photographer: Abi Oshodi
Stylist: Abigail Ayoola
Make Up: Flora Losilo
Model: Abby Munro
You can now buy this one-off black and gold corset at Esty Lingerie! It comes with a matching brief too.

Can't wait to get to work on the new collection...


1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.adult lingerie | sexy babydolls | sexy clubwear

    ReplyDelete