Saturday, 9 June 2012

Lovely in Lime at Fleur of England

These stunning photos popped up on Facebook news feed at lunchtime today and I just had to share them - they're amazing! I love the zingy, citrus green - bright enough to look amazing, not so bright it's tacky.

Fleur of England silk balcony bra £79, brief £45 and suspender belt £39 - buy here

Fleur of England racer back babydoll £120 and thong £35 - buy here

Fleur of England lace bra £75 and high waisted brief £49 - buy here
They're beautiful, but if brights aren't your thing I thought this gorgeous sparkling silver set was more than worth a mention too - I love the look of the small black trims teamed with black stockings. This set's definitely on my wish list!

Fleur of England All That Glitters lace bra £172, thong £75.50 and suspender belt £116 - buy here
Which set is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment