Friday, 15 June 2012

Top 5 Lingerie Sets at Myla

Yesterday I blogged about my favourite sets over at Agent Provocateur, now it's only my second favourite lingerie brand, Myla!

It was super difficult narrowing it down to just five sets, but I managed in the end...

Myla Rita bra £89, bondage knicker £69 and waspie suspender belt £79
I blogged about the Rita set by Myla a while back and yes, it's still top of my lust list! I love all the straps and the barely-there flesh toned lace. If you like the style but think all those straps are a bit much there's a plainer brief available and a relatively plain ouvert thong too, plus a simple camisole for stylish sleeping.

Myla Verna 1/4 cup bra was £120 now £60 and bow back knickers was £85 now £24
Myla Verna high waisted knickers was £100 now £50
How cute is this 1/4 cup bra with a bikini style halter tie? The bow-back knickers are pretty, but I prefer these high waisted ones!

Myla Jean playsuit £185 and eye mask £89
Quite possibly the coolest thing in the shop right now, I love this playsuit (if it can really be called that). Unique design? Tick. Lots of lace? Tick. White pearl buttons? Tick! Oh, and the knicker part is detachable if you want to wear them alone too.

Myla Rosetta bra was £150 now £75 and brief was £95 now £47
This is the perfect lightweight lingerie to wear under those summer dresses! Sheer bras with heart-shaped 'pasties' are everywhere, but I still love them.

Myla Marlene demi bra was £99 now £49, thong was £49 now £24, suspender belt was £49 now £24 and cuffs £59
Gorgeous red and black combination and I love the fact it comes with matching cuffs - beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment