Thursday, 19 July 2012

3 Great Nightwear Picks at Boux Avenue

There are a lot of things I love about Boux Avenue, and one of them is their nightwear! They have something for every taste (babydolls, chemises, cute PJs...) as well as being one of the only brands to make long nightdresses appealing to women in their 20's (as opposed to being something your nan wears).

I don't really wear nightwear, but these three are so cute I'm considering buying them anyway...

Boux Avenue Rebel Bow Print Playsuit, £22
I'm a sucker for anything with bows or lace on it, so this adorable playsuit instantly caught my eye! It's sweet, girly and best of all super cheap too!

Boux Avenue Abigail Jumpsuit, £32
This gorgeous leopard print jumpsuit just looks wonderfully soft and comfy! It's a little hot to sleep in something with long legs in summer, but it would be perfect for lounging around the house in on a lazy Sunday morning and come winter, I'd be wearing this every night!

Boux Avenue Tillie French Maid Babydoll Set, £35
In true 'French maid' style this gorgeous babydoll has opaque black cups trimmed with white lace, but it's the unusual detail at the back that I really love! It comes with matching knickers in sheer chiffon and with two lace ruffles across the bum.

Find these and more nightwear styles at Boux Avenue.


No comments:

Post a Comment