Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Agent Provocateur Sale - My Top 3 Picks

Agent Provocateur have slashed their sale prices even further - it's lingerista heaven! I'm kicking myself for having spent all my money on bikinis and summer dresses recently (I'm off to Spain on Saturday for two and a half weeks) but if I did have anything left, this is what I'd spend it on...

Agent Provocateur Brooke Bra £40 and Brief £25
It's not often you get the chance to pick up an Agent Provocateur bra set for a measly £65, and even less so that it's one as unique as this! 

The ouvert bra is gorgeous, with cute teardrop peepholes and double straps, but it's the brief that really caught my eye (shown worn over the Brooke thong, also available for £15 in the sale) it has a really unusual detail at the back. Head to the Agent Provocateur site to check it out! 

At the time of writing, the bra and brief are both still available in a decent range of sizes.

Agent Provocateur Daena Gown £295
Originally £695, this beautiful silk chiffon gown is a bargain at this price! It's probably my favourite piece from the sale - and from their current nightwear range too. 

It's designed to be worn with the Daena lingerie set but I think that's too 'matchy-matchy', just wear it over a black lace bra set... or nothing at all!

Agent Provocateur Ellis Corset £125
Last but not least, I simply adore this semi-sheer lace Ellis corset! I think it looks gorgeous with the straps and suspenders, but they're both removable if you prefer to wear it without. The slotted ribbon detail over the hips is also perfect for adding curves!

You can get all of these designs and more at Agent Provocateur - but be quick, they're on sale so they won't be around forever!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete